Originally posted by SlammedTeG:
Hey im new here found the site off team-integra. I have a 94 LS. I just got the JRSC kit in the fall and got it on my car. But been having problems. I have horrible idle surge. When it first starts up idle shoots up to 2500 rpms and stays there until i hit the gas and then it dumps back down and shoots right back up. But then when it gets warm the idle starts going up and down and wont stop. Its like the ECU doesnt know what to do or something. But i have checked all my lines and have no leaks. I also pulled off the IACV and cleaned it out and such and that didnt help any. I also checked the bolts on holding the throttle bodie and the downpipe to the charger itself and there good. Right now this is the only thing i am havin issues with.
Motor is pretty stock just for couple bolt ons. I am running a short ram intake, Kamakazie header, and full thermal exhaust. Nothing for fuel upgrades except for a AEM fuel filter and gauge. I am also running a catch can as well. Any help would be great cause im almost tempted to start ripping stuff off and going back to stock if this is going to keep continuing. Thanks.
Bookmarks